The painting workshop cost includes:
- Art classes are held for 10 days with morning and afternoon classes.
- Tuition for art classes and use of the studio 6 hours per day.
- All the aforementioned painting art supplies.
- A lecture about Elements of composition, Colour analysis and Visual grammar “Landscape as a visual stimulus in Art”.
- One complimentary welcome dinner upon arrival to Kefalonia.
- One day tour round Kefalonia, visit famous Melisani cave lake, or a Day cruise to Ithaca (according to weather conditions).
- A farewell Greek meze evening.
- Exhibition of the art works produced during the workshop and tips on their presentation.
- One Kefalonia guide book and map.
- Ground transportation on the painting locations only when needed.
- VAT 24% is included.
- Signed certificate stating the skills you earned having followed the workshop.
Artists are welcome to bring their friends or members of their family with them to enjoy together art holidays in Kefalonia.
- Accommodation is included only if chosen by request. Partners can share a double room with their artist friend or book their own single room.
- One complimentary welcome dinner upon arrival and snacks
- A lecture about Elements of composition, Colour analysis and Visual language “Landscape as a visual stimulus in Art”.
- One day excursion tour round Kefalonia,
- A farewell Greek meze and wine evening.
- On a daily basis, while the workshops are running, they can enjoy MetaxArt studio’s garden, to read their book or sunbathe.
- Free Wifi facilities
- VAT 24% is included
Underage students are accepted if they are accompanied by a family member or guardian or if the permission documents for participation to the workshop are given to us.
July 7, 2022 - July 16, 2022
Poros village, Kefalonia island, Greece
Choose from the options bellow. 1 or 2 Artists Booking options plus 1 Partner available. For more complex bookings or bigger group please CONTACT US.
Available payment options when booking: You can pay in full or pay a 50% deposit and the remaining 50% upon arrival.